Sunday, June 3, 2007

Rebound Guy...

What were you thinkin, when I first kissed you?
What was runnin on ur mind, everytime I caressed you?
U never seemed even the least bit interested even to try,
Now I know, all I was... was ur rebound guy.

I know its difficult, I realise its harsh
But I cant seem to digest the fact that this was all a farce,
The excuses, the reasons, I seriously dont buy...
I need you to say it, All i was... was ur rebound guy.

Im finally wakin up, I can see that its over...
U have the honour of showin me my best dream ever.
Words are probably too weak, to convey the feelings I had,
Im sure U felt it in every moment that we shared...

So i guess theres no more reason left for me to cry...
The fact remains... all I was... was ur rebound guy!

6 comments:

M said...

loved the poem...

Dude, you must write more often!

Unknown said...

ouch!

eLmoNiv said...

bleddy awezzumm..!! :)

Two Face said...

great poem yaar...small but pithy

Sumedha said...

That pierced through...

Sumedha said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.